Friday, November 19, 2010

Tandem Stroller

Mothercare Hoxton tandem stroller --- really adore with this stroller.


My criteria is -
of course light weight.
I don't like P&T coz the backseat is lower than front seat so that Im sure my son will not comfortable

This stroller MC hoxton - meet my requirements.
Hmm waiting for sales in Mothercare SG since this item is not available in Malaysia.
However, it depends on my pocket. have to count the amount in my wallet first maaa...


Product specs

  • Rear seat suitable from birth with a multi-position adjustable back rest elevated for extra leg room, with chest pads and newborn cosytoe
  • Front seat suitable from 6 months
  • Maximum weight: 15kg per child; suitable for a maximum of 2 children
  • 2 hoods for total protection
  • Seats operate independently with multi positions
  • Padded bumper bar
  • Large shopping basket
  • Ideal for travelling with 2 children of different ages
  • Mothercare Weathershield included
  • 12 month guarantee
  • Handle height: 101cm
  • Folded: 130 x 34 x 30cm
  • Produict Weight: 14.5kg -reasonable weight for traveling with aircraft.
Actually I have to find a stroller cz my MC Jive stroller was not in list of our baggage when we coming back from Bandung,(8th Nov 2010). Hubby in process claiming the insurance(luckily we purchase the insurance for luggage).

I think its good to have this tandem stroller coz this 2 little boys always fight each other to get into the stroller.Huh...so horrible.And soon, when the new baby is coming,means more things to carry and monitor. The baby of course I'll put it into my pouch or carrier....

Hmm...hopefully..I have allocation to buy this and....still surfing and find a review of tandem stroller.Whether its good, usable or just a replica after a while..hmmm.....will wait and see.I'm still in progress doing my research.

1 comment:

Feola said...

What an interesting stroller. Wow!