Sunday, August 07, 2011

Arrazi ...6 months old




Pls ignore the low quality pic from my hp camera...huhuhu..

Alhamdulillah,on 6th August 2011,Razi is 6 months old.
Exclusive breastfeeding except 4oz fm when he's on 4 months.
That because my ebm stock at her house was finished on that day...huhuhu...so sad because his poo is not as 'najis muhaffafah' anymore.

Current progress.He's currently 8kg++.Has 2 teeth...trying to push up his bum..chubby,montel and debab.
A happy baby, always smiling and syukur alhamdulillah..tak byk songel...

His first meal was 'air kanji nasi'.To avoid colic,I boiled it again about 10 minutes.Hm...sounds like he's so excited to try the meal.
I planned to give this about 1 or 2 weeks after change to rice porridge,puree,juice and so on.

As usual...will try my best to give my home made food instead of intance cereal.Again...will give my very best!!!!And..will utilize my new hand blender...yeayyyy.....can't wait.This is what Im waiting for...:D

No comments: