Thursday, July 22, 2010

My First Trimester

Sickness oh sickness...I really 'enjoy' my sickness.This time I only got sickness in the evening or if i late for taking my meals.Means I couldn't afford to make my stomach empty.If not..Im done!!!...Hmm...Actually Im not the person who likes to 'kunyah2' all the time.But this time have to do this.

I just tested the Anmum Materna because i cant take the folic acid tablets.The tablets will increase my nausea level.Actually I don't like this milk.But after 3rd try,I realize it helps me a lot to reduce my sickness.Some is benefits are high in folate and prepare a good environment to our stomach.I normally take this early morning and before bedtime. The result is...i can wake up easily in the morning. And I also drink this milk if my stomach empty,usually at workplace when im not able to take any meals(bz lah konon..). Proudly informed that I managed to finish 4 packs within 1 and half month.Its a good try for those who doesn't like milk like ME.

Really missed my sewing machine, packing orders from customers,cooking my favorite dishes and other things that couldn't do during this 1st trimester.Not much I can do.I hate for being unproductive. Just go to work with no heart feelings and back to work with not in mood.Hopefully Im getting better soon.

But I have new interest during this trimester.Its ONLINE shopping!!!Crazy with designer fabric(bored already with japanese cotton),handcraft/handmade blog and Coach handbags(LV couldn't afford yet..huhuhu..maybe soon).Its a really a good theraphy for me. I know once the baby is coming, there's no budget for me at all after this...The allocation usually will divert to the lil one.So I should grab this opportunities...:)

TQ hubby for understanding.I know its not easy to manage family and work at one time.Especially the operation team which need us to standby 24hours.But I really appreciate that.And actually this is a rest time for me and hopefully Allah gives His blessed and a good health to my baby and me, to my family and all.....Ameen.

No comments: