Thursday, May 06, 2010

Stress Management

When Im in my previous company, they asked me to attend Soft Skill training.So I chose Stress Management.I really like the way the trainer gave his lecture.For me,everyone should know how to manage their stress.

How do i manage my stress
1. Retail treatment: of course!!!almost every month

2. Do the housekeeping :
i. throw out all the unnecessary items.If the things is not used more than 3 months...is consider need to be thrown or packed it into the storage box.
ii. On our desk should be only our notebook or workstation. Files and papers will always makes our mind in stressful mode.

3. Divert your stress into hobbies : I like sewing and finally i turned my hobbies into income...hehehe.

Fo the retails treatment part, I'm eyeing the coach handbag currently but have to calculate the amount in my pocket first. Since today is my 6th anniversary and this coming Sunday is mothers day...i think i should reward myself with my own money...huhuhu...i'm a good wife kan...

So today, back to stress management,I think I'm going to do some housekeeping to my personal blog and my blogshop especially.Dah bersarang tak berkemas...


Something interesting to share...dia amik kat sini rupanya content dlm course tu...

Source : http://www.mindtools.com/pages/main/newMN_TCS.htm

if you have particular issues in bringing balance to your life, this is where our coaches can help.

Stress Management Techniques

Stress Management - Start Here! - What you need to know about stress
Stress Diaries - Identifying the short-term stress in your life
Job Analysis - The first step in managing work overload and job stress

Performance Planning - Planning ahead to reduce performance stress

Imagery - Mental stress management

Physical Relaxation Techniques - Deep breathing, PMR and the relaxation response

Thinking On Your Feet - Staying cool and confident under pressure

Rational Positive Thinking

Are You a Positive or Negative Thinker?
Anger Management - Channeling anger productively
How Good is Your Anger Management?
Burnout Self-Test - Testing yourself for burnout
Building Self-Confidence - Developing the self-confidence you deserve
Locus of Control - Finding out who's in charge of your destiny
The Wheel of Life - Finding balance in your life

No comments: