Friday, December 04, 2009

Y.E.S Singapore

Hubby bought me levi's jeans from Sing.Its only cost $80.Still cheap compare to KL.Now is Y.E.S and Levi's do the charity sales.Trade in old jeans and buy Levi's with 50% discount.The cutting and color is really nice.

Actually this is my first levi's.Huhuhu....
Hubby is so excited shopping in Singapore.I don't know why.Maybe because I don't have passport so that he can ekyen2 to me...huh!

Now i feel my head is so ringan. All the burden is burned out I think. Cz yesterday already I sent 'love letter' to HR.And this I'm sure this month is the most hectic month i had ever.Relocation and MSSQL course.Relocation-need to pack and unpack all the things...only me and hubby with the 2 heroes....Cant imagine the tiredness.Luckily the mover provide unpacking services.

Anyway, I cant wait to be Johorean.New life,new workplace,new skool for muadz.

I plan to send Muadz to Smart Reader.There''s only Kindy that I'm familiar with.Kat Jb ni mcm tak berapa byk kindy.SM is quite pricey but my fren ,Serena had study their syllabus.She said OK.Since she is lecturer so,she knows better.Just let the money talk.Papa yg bayar.huhuhu...

My online biz also terabai lately.But i still reply all the emails coming in.So sorry for late deliverables.I'm going to do clear all the ready stock but don't have much time to update the blog.

My parents will come back from Mekah this coming Monday but the flight might be delayed about one day.Really miss them so much especially my mum.

hopefully everything run smoothly.Do wish me best of luck.InsyaAllah.

No comments: